Image Map

Monday, February 5, 2018

This week we are learning about the letter B and composing numbers. We will be taking our group pictures Wednesday and Valentines must be turned in by Monday. Please continue working with your child on their homework folder and reader.

SURVEY RESULTS

Last week I conducted a survey asking a few questions about upcoming events. These options were the winner, however, if you have any questions or concerns please contact me asap.

·      I will be creating a class yearbook and selling it for 11 dollars. I will not be submitting the final copy of the yearbook for print until the end of April. This will allow me to include as many pictures of your child’s kindergarten year as possible. The book will arrive towards the end of May. You may send the class yearbook money in when ever you would like. To build a yearbook on Shutterfly, I must prepay for the yearbooks this week. You may send cash or check to me anytime before the last week of April. More reminders will be going out at later dates.
·      The majority pf parents offered to send 5 dollars to cover a pizza for Valentines. If you were one of the parents that offered to send money, please let me know.
·      The majority of class voted to send 5 dollars for Easter and send an item for the party. I will create a sign up sheet using Bloomz for the Easter items later this month. 


I hope you all have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment