Image Map

Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!

I hope you and and your family had a very relaxing and exciting winter break. I loved every minute of mine, but am excited to be starting the remaining of the year with your sweet children!

I started this blog MANY years ago in hopes to keep parents updated about fun events and activities that we were doing in class. However, as you can see I failed miserably. With that being said I hope to update this more often in 2018. I will begin by using it strictly as a "newsletter" format and hope to slowly build into a site that you will be able to take a virtual trip through many of our exciting activities and be able to  interactively share your child's kindergarten year with them.


Thank you for being partners in your child's education. I look forward to seeing what this year has in store for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment