Image Map

Monday, January 22, 2018

This week we will be learning about the letter R, numbers 0-20 and seasons. Report cards will go home on Friday. Our first presentations will occur Friday, January 26th. I am eager to hear about their favorite toy.

Due to the cold weather days last week the new homework folder will go home today! Each folder consists of skills that your child needs to master during kindergarten. Each week I will staple one page in their folder for them to work on throughout the week. I will test them over these skills on Thursday and return it home Friday with the new sheet.  Please return the homework folder no later than Thursday. Please do not stress over these! They are just a simple way for us to help keep you informed of what we are learning about. These folders can also be used to reinforce skills for many years to come.  

It is crazy to think that we are already thinking about Valentine’s Day, but it will be here before you know it! This year we will be making Valentine bags in class so there is NO need to send a box for your child. I am asking that you send a box of Valentines for your child no later than February 12th. (I will be getting Valentines for anyone that has not sent them in by this date.)
Please do not address the valentines to a certain child, but do have your child sign his or her name. This will help me a great deal when it is time to deliver our cards. If you would like to send candy or a special treat for your child to give out, please let me know.

We will not be having a party. Instead we will be doing fun activities throughout the entire day. I will send out a sign out sheet for a few extra items we will need for our exciting day next week. 

I am needing a class set of Mardi Gras beads for February 13th. If you would like to donate some please let me know!

SAVE THE DATE: 
Fall Picture Retakes: February 1st
Group Pictures: February 7th
Easter Party will be THURSDAY MARCH 29TH. 


No comments:

Post a Comment